We introduce and reinforce French acquisition through specialized French instruction periods during two periods in the morning and one in aftercare. These activities will include basic language
skills like learning numbers, colors, letters, simple social interactions, songs, reading, and arts and crafts.
Morning care and Aftercare consist of various activities including games, free play, arts, crafts, sports, singing, dancing and stories. An additional activity conducted in French will take place during aftercare, from 4:30pm to 5:30pm.
Our program also focuses on social-emotional learning and helps mini campers gain social skills through everyday interactions. In addition, each week mini-campers will be introduced to a new theme. Supervisors will plan the sessions and activities accordingly and let the children explore and learn about the theme throughout the week.
• Week 1, June 24 – June 28: Jungle Adventure / À la découverte de la jungle
• Week 2, July 1 – July 5: Fairy Tales: Princes and Princesses / Conte de fées, princes et princesses
• Week 3, July 8 – July 12: Up in the Sky / Dans le ciel
• Week 4, July 15 – July 19: African Safari / Safari africain
• Week 5, July 22 – July 26: Cooking / La cuisine
• Week 6, July 29 – August 2: At the Circus / Au cirque
• Week 7, Aug. 5 – Aug. 9: The Ocean World / Le monde sous-marin
• Week 8, Aug. 12 – Aug. 16: On the Farm / Dans la ferme
Aftercare at Le Camp d’Été is optional and a continuation of the regular camp day with bilingual activities such as arts, athletics and science. On Fridays, Le Camp d’Été will feature a special performance for the all mini and junior campers and their parents.
|8:00-9:00||Morning Care (freeplay — english)|
|9:15-10-15||Circle time and Activities in French|
|10:15-10:45||Snack and recess|
|10:45-12:00||Activities in French|
|12:00-1:00||Lunch and outdoor play time|
|1:00-2:30||Nap and quiet time (nap not required)|
|2:30-3:45||Wake Up and Free Play|
|4:00-4:30||Free play and pick up time|
Aftercare activity French
Monday: Gymnsatics, Tuesday: Story Time
|5:30-6:00||Pick up time|
École Bilingue de Berkeley
Direct line: (510) 812-9016